But throughout this entire ordeal, the trash talk between Mayweather and McGregor has not stopped.
He is also using the opportunity to finalise details with his representatives in Las Vegas as the blockbuster Mayweather fight inches closer.
Monday's reports which suggested that Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather were on their way to the squared-circle following contractual agreements are not to be believed, according to Mannix, who is a Senior Writer at Yahoo Sports.
"[McGregor's] under contract with me", White told the Telegraph, a British media outlet.
McGregor posted his picture after the American had previously taken to Instagram to deny any fight announcement was imminent, telling fans that he was "happily retired". Canelo Alvarez securing May 6 at the T-Mobile Arena for the Julio Cesar Chavez fight has ruled out May, although the later date gives Mayweather a good seven months to shake off any ring rust in the gym.
His boxing licence was granted by the California State Athletic Commission in December, allowing him to box in the USA state. The Dublin native was originally given a $150,000 fine for the incident. "There is a lot of real stuff going on", Marnell said.
"I have my eyes on one thing and that's Floyd Mayweather".
His fight against Pacquiao in May 2015 was the richest fight in history, grossing more than $700 million.
Mayweather retired from professional boxing in 2015 with a 49-0 career record.