Samsung phone bursts into flames in man's pocket

[Video] Samsung phone explodes in a man's pocket

Samsung smartphone explodes in man's pocket; company claims owner used a third-party battery

The phone was an old device – a Samsung Galaxy Duos that was launched in 2013.

From the video, it is being visible that the Smartphone exploding with his shirt pocket covered in blue flames. Eventually, Samsung was forced to discontinue the Note 7, resulting in an arguably unprecedented tech PR crisis that, by some estimates, cost the company well over $3 billion in revenue.

Ming-Chi Kuo, a security analyst from the Keck Graduate Institute of Claremont (KGI) in California has announced this month that the new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will come up with an optical fingerprint sensor that will be embedded into the display panel of the phone. Before long, the man removed his shirt and the fire was put out. He later told the Daily Mail that he felt a strong sensation of heat and shaking, panicking when he realized he was on fire.

For now, the best way to make sure you do not miss any text is to communicate through calls or use an internet-based messaging app.

Phone makers always recommend that their customers only use batteries approved by the company, but users often use third-party, which are cheaper and sometimes more readily available. He then takes off his shirt, and is seen nursing his eyes.

Take Samsung's so-called '3D Touch Killer', for instance, which debuted on the company's otherwise lovely Galaxy S8 and Note 8 devices, and you'll have a clear idea of what we're talking about. In a statement to CNET, a Samsung official said, "We sincerely wish for our customer's swift recovery, and strongly recommend all our consumers to use Samsung's genuine or approved batteries that have been specifically designed for use in Samsung products".

The man involved in the incident fortunately only received minor burns.

JJ Watt Out for Season with Leg Fracture
Oregon State, Andersen agree to part ways