Married woman, mechanic reportedly die from carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex

Tameka Hargrave was found dead in a parking garage on Monday

Married woman, mechanic reportedly die from carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex

A married woman and her lover reportedly reportedly died while having sex in a parking garage.

Law enforcement sources say they believe the woman was paying for her auto work by having sex with the mechanic, NBC New York reports.

Kahali Johnson, Tameka's husband, told ABC 7 that he found the bodies. he went to investigate in the garage after smelling exhaust, and discovered the bodies, the television station reported.

Hargrave, a mother to at least two girls, died because there were no carbon monoxide alarms in the garage, her family said.

Hargrave's mother told CBS her daughter had been going to get an oil filter from her mechanic about 5.30pm - when the pair last spoke.

Kahali Johnson said one of the victims is his wife. "And pretty much I had to call 911, because at this time, with that level of emissions, I knew that they were gone".

Police pronounced both the mechanic and Hargrave dead at the scene, adding that their deaths "appear to be accidental".

Details regarding the incident are continuing to develop, but according to preliminary reports, police were called to a residence in the vicinity of 18th and New Fairview avenues -near Bergen- at approximately 8:30 p.m. where firefighters found several victims exposed to high CO gas readings.

"Basically, she died because of carbon monoxide", he said. I can't do that, ' she said.

'They have cameras and stuff. We could have stopped this right here. As the New York Post reported, the girl's 22-year-old partner turned on the vehicle so the couple could keep warm, and she was overcome by carbon monoxide.

Johnson is blaming the apartment complex for not having adequate Carbon dioxide alarm systems.

Ronaldos Juventus move sparks strike in Italy
Nets trade Lin to Hawks