Charlie was admitted to Salisbury District Hospital on Saturday June 30th, following exposure to the nerve agent, novichok.
Charlie, 45, and his partner Dawn Sturgess, 44, were left fighting for life after coming into contact with deadly Soviet-era Novichok in mysterious circumstances in Salisbury, Wilts.
Salisbury District Hospital say their thoughts are with the family and friends of Charlie's partner, Dawn Sturgess at this time 'as they go through the hard process of coming to terms with her death'.
The development comes after counter-terrorism police reportedly identified the Russian hit squad behind the attempted assassination of former Russian spy Sergei Skripal, 67, and his daughter Yulia, 33, in Salisbury. Britain has blamed Russian Federation for poisoning the spy and his daughter, who both recovered after lengthy hospitalizations, as well as accidentally poisoning Rowley, Sturgess and a police officer who aided the Skripals.
"Investigators believe they have identified the suspected perpetrators of the Novichok attack through CCTV and have cross-checked this with records of people who entered the country around that time", a source with knowledge of the probe told PA.
Mr Rowley's brother Matthew has said his sibling picked up a perfume bottle containing the toxic substance.
Britain blamed Russian Federation for the poisoning of the Skripals.
Police said the Amesbury couple had been exposed to the same military-grade nerve agent, Novichok, after touching a contaminated item, though there has been no suggestion the couple was deliberately targeted.
Both incidents have made residents of the Salisbury area increasingly nervous about nerve agent attacks.
'We did this both to help them get better and ensure there would be no remaining contamination that could affect them or anyone who came into contact with them.
Public Health England have said the risk to the public following the incident is low.
The Metropolitan Police, which is leading the investigation, refused to confirm the claim but the force had previously said the substance was found in a "small bottle".
Health officials insist Mr Rowley's release "does not pose any threat to the public".
On Thursday, a coroner's inquest was opened and adjourned for mother-of-three Ms Sturgess.