Thai cave rescue: Remaining boys wait for operation to resume

Witness First 3 boys rescued from Thai cave

Thai cave rescue: Remaining boys wait for operation to resume

On Sunday, as news of the first rescues flashed worldwide, President Donald Trump tweeted for the first time about the soccer team, saying the United States was working "very closely with the government of Thailand to help get all of the children out of the cave and to safety".

His updates came after U.S. and Thai officials confirmed Sunday that four boys had been rescued from a flooded cave network after spending 15 days trapped along with their soccer team and coach.

Rescue chief Narongsak Osottanakorn on Sunday said four of the team - affectionately dubbed by Thai social media Wild Boars 1, 2, 3, 4 - were "safe" and said the extraction effort would likely resume early Monday.

Water levels have a massive effect on the difficulty of the rescue operation.

While divers were resting, various oxygen points in the rescue route have been re-stocked with tanks to ensure minimal risk of deprivation.

The identities of four boys rescued from a Thai cave on Sunday evening have not even been revealed to their own parents.

The four people rescued Sunday are now receiving medical treatment at Prachanukroh hospital in Chiang Rai, around 35 miles away, where the eighth floor has been reserved for the soccer team, their coach and their families - who have maintained a patient vigil by the entrance to the cave while the boys have been underground.

Under thundery skies yesterday, 13 worldwide cave divers and five Thai navy SEALS locked arms and vowed: 'We'll bring the Wild Boar team home'.

Musk said on Twitter the aluminum sub would be tested until Sunday midafternoon California time before being placed on a 17-hour flight to Thailand.

Divers have been guiding the boys through darkness and submerged passageways towards the mouth of the Tham Luang cave system, where they have reportedly been able to walk the last part on foot.

The Thai Navy said Saturday three navy SEALs, one a doctor, were with the boys and coach.

Two helicopters wait near the cave for more evacuations of the boys and their soccer coach on Monday.

Narongsak said that there was no time limit on the rescue and that its progress would depend on weather and conditions inside the cave, but expected it to last through Monday.

The boys and their coach became stranded when they went exploring in the cave after a practice game June 23.

The boys who have already been rescued have been rushed to hospital for 48 hour observation following their ordeal.

The potential for rising water and the dwindling oxygen levels added to the urgency of getting the team out.

The search and rescue operation has involved dozens of global experts and rescuers, including a US military team.

An underwater rescue pod fashioned from a SpaceX Falcon 9 liquid-oxygen transfer tube undergoes testing in a California swimming pool.

"Don't be anxious, I miss everyone".

"I promise to take the very best care of the kids", he wrote.

No 'reluctant conscript', Brexit minister quits in blow to May
Fantasy Cricket: Dream11 tips for T20 finals-- Pakistan v Australia