Additionally, the spot implores viewers to "vote Republican" and features a voiceover of Trump approving the message.
- President Donald Trump on Thursday warned that soldiers deployed to the Mexican border could shoot Central American migrants who throw stones at them while attempting to cross illegally.
Debra Messing is not happy with the network that she now works for.
NBC was the first of the three companies to say it was stopping the advertisement on Monday, apparently after a fierce online response.
Fox issued a similar statement without any specific criticism of the ad's content.
Fox News stated on Monday that they would also cease running the ad.
Marianne Gambelli, Fox News' president of advertising sales, said the commercial was pulled on Sunday "upon further review".
Political strategist Alex Castellanos added he "can't remember an ad, ever, that was denied airtime because of its point of view, because it was called offensive or racist". "While the video is allowed to be posted on Facebook, it can not receive paid distribution", a Facebook's spokesperson said in a statement to CNET.
The TV commercial, which has been produced by the Trump campaign, features footage of Luis Bracamontes, a Mexican man previously deported before returning to the United States and killing to two deputies in California, a crime for which he was convicted in February.
By midday on Monday, the three major cable networks and Facebook had all pulled the president's ad - a virtually unprecedented move. The ad suggests that Democrats are responsible for those 2014 killings, then, over images of the migrant caravan, asks "Who else would Democrats let in?"
An NBC source said the ad was cleared by the broadcast network's standards and practices team.
Trump's reelection campaign didn't immediately respond to an email seeking comment.