Health officials said the woman, in her 20s, travelled from Wuhan to Canada by plane on Jan 23, and then to London by auto.
A total of 285 people have been tested in Ontario so far, with three people diagnosed with the virus.
However, Ontario's first two confirmed cases, a husband and wife who returned from China in late January, have not yet been cleared. "The case has had two negative tests at least 24 hours apart and is therefore considered to be resolved", Dr. David Williams, the province's Chief Medical Officer of Health, confirmed in a written statement sent out Wednesday.
Mild symptoms appeared the following day and she went to London Health Sciences Centre's University Hospital for treatment. Despite that she remained in self-isolation within her home, waiting for provincial health officials to give her a clean bill of health.
"She has no restrictions.as of Monday", Summers said. "The individual is no longer infectious with the 2019 novel coronavirus".
The novel strain of coronavirus, which emerged in China late past year, has killed more than 1,000 people.
Williams said the risk for Ontarians contracting the coronavirus remains low.
There are seven confirmed cases of coronavirus in Canada.
The message is especially important with reading week and March break around the corner, Summers said. Only one death has been recorded outside of China.