OPPO ColorOS 11 Launched: Rolling Out To 28 Phones In 2020

Oppo ColourOS 11

My Mobile

Earlier today, OPPO was the latest to announce its update to ColorOS 11, which is based on Android 11. The user can choose from three different tones and have it change throughout the day depending on usage and preference.

Lots of features were introduced by Google in Android 11 and they are all intact on ColourOS 11.

It also has multiple features focused on battery performance. In conversations with people that use its phones, Oppo has listened to feedback and is keeping the basics of Android, from gesture controls and the Gboard keyboard, to the Settings page and notification drawer, intact for ColorOS 11.

Customisable UI colour schemes: ten colour options, each with five complementary colour palettes that affect UI elements like controls and icons for a consistent visual experience.

OPPO will release the ColorOS 11 update with Android 11 for the following devices in December: Reno4 4G, F11, F11 Pro, F11 Pro Marvel's Avengers Limited Edition, A9, A92, A72 and A52.

Oppo's adding the ability to easily make your own ringtones into ColorOS 11, using a specialised sliding grid user interface.

The ColorOS 11 offers its users a quick menu where they can easily switch between and control the various smart home devices in their house such as their smart fans, smart televisions or smart alarms with just a quick tap of a button. These include Three Finger Translation, the first innovation created in collaboration with Oppo and Google, and powered by Google Lens. It also brings Oppo Relax 2.0, which lets you relax to the sound of birds, rain, or ambient sounds from different cities around the world.

You can choose between ten customisable tones and then tweak aspects of the sound; such as the instruments used, the rhythm and the tone.

Oppo ColouOS 11
Tech Space Ke

Customisation is one of the major themes of the ColorOS11. It captures and translates text with a simple three-finger screenshot.

How To Get ColorOS 11? Expected to be integrated around October, FlexDrop will let you resize apps into smaller windows or smaller mini-windows, leaving room for better multitasking. This allows users to share their status with families and friends when their phone is about to run out of battery.

What features does ColorOS 11 offer?

ColorOS 11 comes with OPPO's proprietary lag-reducing algorithm with Quantum Animation that boosts enhanced RAM utilization by 45%, improving the response rate by 32% and the frame rate by 17%.

Privacy and Security are not overlooked with ColorOS 11. In simple words, when you plug in your at night, the battery charges to 80%, and then the rest of the 20% is charged just before you wake up, ensuring the phone isn't plugged in even after it's fully charged. Users will be able to watch videos and send text messages without switching between the apps. Private System creates a separate system where the second version of apps and data runs independent of the original and is accessible only via a separate fingerprint scan or password.

How to Get, Download or Apply for the ColorOS 11 Beta on the Oppo Find X2, Oppo Find X2 Pro and the Oppo Find X2 Pro (Lamborghini Edition).

App Lock is getting a new feature that allows locking apps through a password, fingerprint, or facial verification. The Oppo Find and Oppo R Series are the leading devices from the company at present. Besides, it will also land on over twenty-eight other phone models, including devices from Find, Reno, F, K, and A series.

UK government's vote to override deal 'pretty shocking'
CBS All Access Will Get Rebranded as Paramount+ in 2021