Check out what's clicking today in entertainment.
The Duchess spent "many hours" working on a draft of the letter on her iPhone and shared it with both her husband, Prince Harry, and Mr Knauf, "for support as this was a deeply painful process that they lived through with her", she states.
The articles were published in the Mail on Sunday newspaper and on the MailOnline website in February 2019.
Meghan Markle was the one who passed on details of the royal family to the authors of "Finding Freedom" which was revealed in the documents that were presented in front of the court during the trial against a tabloid.
In her latest submission to London's High Court, her legal team rejected the Mail's claim that the letter was part of a media strategy, but that it followed "advice from two senior members of the Royal Family" on how to get her father to stop talking to the press, her lawyers said.
The wife of Prince Harry is now suing The Mail on Sunday, a United Kingdom newspaper, for breach of privacy for printing out extracts of a handwritten letter she had sent to her estranged father back in 2018.
Meghan Markle's lawyers claimed in a new court filing that senior royals advised her to write a letter to her estranged father, Thomas Markle.
Meghan, an American actress and star of TV legal drama "Suits", married Harry, a grandson of Queen Elizabeth II, in a lavish ceremony at Windsor Castle in May 2018.
The Duchess confided in two senior royal family members about "how best to address the situation".
A latest court document reveals that Meghan took advice from two senior royal over strained relations with her father Thomas Markle and how to prevent him from speaking to the press.
An expert claims Meghan Markle might continue to delay her plans for London with baby Archie, out of fear that things might get out of hand.
The Duchess' legal team also denies the idea that she and Harry had final approval of Finding Freedom's contents, and refutes the rumors that they have received financial aid from taxpayer funds. It says she wanted to correct the false impression conveyed by Thomas Markle "that she had abandoned him".
A trial was due to take place in January 2021, but this has now been postponed until autumn 2021, with the Duchess' legal team citing "confidential grounds" as the reason for a postponement.
"Accordingly, she indicated to a person whom she knew had already been approached by the authors that the true position as above (which that person and several others who knew the Claimant already knew) could be communicated to the authors to prevent any further misrepresentation", the documents from her legal team reportedly state.However, in a ruling earlier yesterday, the judge Mark Warby said Markle did not appear to be an important witness in the case and it was inaccurate to view it as a family battle.